Friday, May 27, 2011

I'm back . . .

Salam.

I am back, the last time I posted was in August 2010, quite a long time. Well I was quite busy and still am busy. Only now I have the "time" and the blogging spirit. hehe

In November 2010 I went back to Malaysia with my family for my Aunt's wedding. I was the ?????. It was just a short stay, my mum and sisters went back after 1 month and me after 2 months. However I did not come back alone, I came back with my GRANDMOTHER!!! It's her first time travelling to Yemen and it has been about 30 years since she last traveled overseas! It wasn't easy to convince her to come with me, it was all very very last minute confirmation, last minute tickets, last minute shopping (since it is winter at that time so we had to go buy some winter wear for her). Of course we were very happy that she's coming to visit us and all. She stayed with us for 1 month, 1 month is quite a long period for my grandmother. We wanted to keep her longer but had to give in to her request in the end.

Alhamdulillah I have finished 21 juz of the Qur'an. Now memorizing Surah Al-Baqarah, Insha Allah will finish by end of June and then Insha Allah I will start Tafseer and Hadeeth classes if the Sheikhs is available.

That's all my update is for this time. I shall post another one soon Insha Allah.

Assalamu'alaikum w.b.t.

1 comment:

Please Sign Here said...

W. Assalam w.b.t
In the spirit of Blogging camaraderie, Welcome back!

MashAllah, great to hear you're learning the Qur'aan and your Religion, keep it up.

I traveled the opposite way last month, I'm now at University in Malaysia :)