Monday, August 2, 2010

Update . . .

Hi there!! It sure has been a long time since I posted anything. I hate leaving this blog for so long but I just don't know what to write about . . . I'll just write an update of since I last blogged.

UNIVERSITY:
As of now, the holidays have started, until the Muharram, the first month in the Islamic Calendar. However, I won't be continuing Iman University next Muharram as I do not have the leisure of doing 4 years in Iman University. Instead, I will be finishing 2 years of study in 1 year, Insha Allah. I have gone to meet with the Principal of Iman University to get a lists of Sheikh to teach me the subjects that is currently teached at Iman University. After I get the list, I will be calling them and arranging on matters such as; payment, time, and place. And then, the studies shall begin! I want the classes to start as soon as possible as there are a lot to cover but classes might start only after Syawal as the Ramadhan, the fasting month is just a few days away and they usually go back to their village during this period.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JOB:
Our latest maid was fired a few days ago due to some circumstances and we were supposed to have a new maid but it seems that she backed out. So, my mum has decided to hire my sisters and I, salary will be split into 5. Maybe it will be like this for a month or two since 2 of my sisters will start school in September/October.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEETH:
Since a few weeks ago I have been feeling intense pain especially when I eat using the right side of my mouth, that now I am chewing food using the left side only and chewing slowly.
A week later I had to bring my sisters to dentist for polishing and had my teeth checked out as well. It turnes out that my wisdom tooth is coming out and the pain is normal, said the doctor. The doctor also said, I should take good care to avoid inflammation etc.

No comments: