Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bye Bye..

As most of you know, I'll be going back to Yemen again on Sunday. The flight is in the afternoon but I have to be at the airport by 9am =(
This time I will be going for about a year. It depends on me, how fast I can finish up 30juz (24 more to go). I hope to finish by nov/dec 2010.. I have to, so that I can join the pilot entry in Jan 2010. =)

Saturday, 10/01/09...

I went out with Atiq. We met at KLCC then had lunch at pelita, after that we decided to go watch a movie. There were not much choice, we end up watching Bedtime Stories. It was quite good though, funny. Then after all this he decided to follow me to buy some stuff which I wanna bring to Yemen.

So, we had to queue for about half an hour at the KLCC LRT Station just to get the tickets. Once we reached Wangsa Maju LRT Station we went to a clinic near Jusco because I need to get a medicine to bring to Yemen too. Later we went a restaurant and Atiq ate lunch while I bought some food to take home (my granny and aunt coming).
After all this we went to Carrefour to get the things I need to bring. While we were buying the things my mum and my sisters said that they are going to Carrefour too to get some things so, Atiq and I decided to go to the arcade.

We played 2 racing car games, 2 shooting games and mini hockey. The 1st game of mini hockey was just so funny that my stomach could have burst, I couldn't even stand still, and of course I WON!! The racing car game I lost some rounds though..

Then I sent Atiq to the bus stop and told him which bus to take (later when I was on the way home he called whether is he on the right bus!! HAHAHAHA). Then we went home immediately as my ganny and aunt was waiting for me, to see me before I go then my aunt decided to stay to watch Mr. & Mrs. Smith and now are sleeping here..
My mum bought a cake, and my sis bought me a gift before I went this time.. Luckily they did that!! hahahah.. They gave me a green heart-shaped pillow (quite girlish..huh..but.. =) ).


THANK YOU SIS!

No comments: