Sunday, March 7, 2010

Level 3

As for me, I have moved up to Level 3 of Arabic Section in Iman University. Previously I was in level 2 but since it was too boring for me, I decided to pester the Head of Arabic Section until he puts me in level 3 or first year. haha

After a few weeks of continuous pestering he finally gave in and put me in level 3. Level 3 is much better than level 2. The grammar, the vocabs are quite new to me, particularly the vocabs.
Level 3, there are around 13 subjects but in actual we only study about 10. Nahu, Sarf, Kitaabah, Qiraa ah, Tawheed, Adaab, Ta'beer, Tafseer, Hadith, Fiqh and Tazkiah. Khat, Imla' we rarely have classes.

After being in Level 3 for about a month (I think) I was just about to ask to enter First year. Then today, the Head of Arabic Aection came and told us that we will be having exams on the 6th of Rabiul Akhir, which is in two weeks time. Since the exam is already near so I'll just wait after the exams as if I go and ask to enter First year now he will surely say: "Lets see your results."

I am currently staying with my family in Haddah. Haddah and Iman University is quite far but the University provides bus service for the students. They will pick up students usually 10 minutes before Fajr and will send students after classes finish, at around 11.40am. The picking up part is quite the challenge, Fajr is now 4.55am and is getting earlier by the week.

Usually during summer Fajr is at around 4am-4.15am, so I really have to get up early and get ready and be on time so that I don't miss the bus. The bus does not send us directly to our house nor they pick us up from our house, it is a 5 minute walk to the place where I have to wait the bus. It's not that hard to wake up early and all that but my only problem is BREAKFAST!!!

If I don't have breakfast before going out I will be shivering at around 5am as the mornings in Yemen is cold. Even if I do have breakfast before going out, I will get hungry again at around 6am, depends on what I had for breakfast. hahaha

That's all for now. Bye.

No comments: