Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tagged 2..

Rules and regulations:
Each player of this game must start off with 10 weird things, habits and little known facts about themselves. People who get tagged need to write a post on their own 10 weird things, habits and little known facts as stated in this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs.

10. I leave my room messy most of the time.. I just dump my clothes that needs to be folded on the bed (and my books & notes lying around in the room but not anymore =p).

9. I'm kind of an extremely shy person.. I don't really know if you can call it "shy".. hahaha. I just don't know how to talk/dread it..

8. I think millions of times before deciding on going out with my friends.

7. I prefer to be on my own..

6. I rarely listen to music. I just don't.

5. Even though all of you see me as a good and patient person but I used to be a very short-tempered person. hahaha.. Really.

4. Am I a crayon stealer??? I don't remember at all.. hahaha.. I don't remember much of my past. Whatever it is SORRY, to the one whom I stole the crayon from. Want me to buy you a new one for you?? XD

3. I am the eldest and the only son among five siblings, and the only grandson among 9 grandchildren from my mum's side.

2. I hate my sisters ??? hahaha..no..but sometimes I just wished they were boys.

1. I just don't really understand tags..but it seems fun..so i do it =). Thanks for tagging me XD.

Hmmm... I don't know who to tag.. All who I know blogging have been tagged..

erm.. I tag:

faez
ziqry
zahirah
(whoever wants to do this, tell me if u do)

Wassalams.

No comments: